Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Holiday Letting
- The premises are let to you for holiday accommodation purposes only and for the period stated on your receipt.
- Keys can be collected from 2:00pm on the date of arrival.
- If special arrangements are required for collection of keys after hours, a $33.00 late check-in fee is applicable from 7pm to 9pm and a fee of $66.00 is applicable from 9pm to 10.30 pm. Arrivals after 10.30 pm need to be confirmed 36 hours prior to arrival, a fee of $110 is applicable.
- Bookings commence from 2:00pm on day of arrival to 10:00am on the day of departure. Late departure without arrangements will incur a charge of an extra night's tariff.
- For all bookings a deposit of 10% (minimum $200) or full tariff is required as a reservation fee to confirm the booking. Balance of tariff is due two months prior to arrival. Payments may be cash, money order, VISA or MasterCard. Credit Card details are also held as security deposit on all bookings.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds provided. Some apartments may contain a sofa bed suitable to accommodate an extra adult or 2 children. An additional service fee from an extra $35 per night per person applies if this extra accommodation is required.
- Refunds less a $110 cancellation fee are only possible:
(a) If cancellations are made in writing more than two months prior to the proposed arrival date
(b) For less then 60 days prior to arrival date only if the cancelled dates can be re-booked to another guest for the full period at the full tariff.
It is recommended that you have travel insurance to cover the need for any cancellation/refund
- All breakages, damages and lost keys are to be reported immediately.
- The cardholder reserving the apartment agrees to be responsible for and provide payment for any loss or damage to the apartment or common property (including lost keys and security cards) that may occur during their stay. Payment for damage or loss will be applied to credit card holder if no other arrangements have been made.
A fee of $185 will apply for lost keys which include lock replacement plus $110 for any lost security cards. Lost or damaged remote controls incur a replacement fee of $140. Call out fee of $66 will apply where spare keys are required or for lock out after hours.
- Our staff will describe the premises and position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refund for alleged mis-description can be accepted.
- The premises are not to be sub-let in whole or part and are to be occupied for the sole purpose of residential accommodation only.
- The booking is made in good faith and may be subject to any changes as may be necessary prior to the commencement of the booking.
- No refund of any unused portion of a holiday letting period will be made.
- No responsibility is taken for Guest/ tenant's personal property while on the premises or left on the premises after check-out.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice prior to full payment.
- Strata Scheme By-Laws state you and your invitees must behave in a manner so as not to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of other residents.
- Vehicles can only be parked in your allocated space otherwise they may be towed away and/or an extra fee for parking may be charged.
- All apartments do not allow pets and are non-smoking. Smoking not permitted anywhere in buildings.
- We cannot guarantee individual apartments as requested but will endeavour to accommodate all requests.